Saturday, November 20, 2010

Morning After




After a wild night from attending the Bendouin Soundclash Concert and 4 hours of sleep max, Getting dressed up really was far from my agenda this morning! But because i haven't posted in over 24 hours I quickly put this together just for you guys!
Going through my closet as i got home this morning I actually found some pretty interesting things from my past to help make this basic conservative dress more fun such as cream diamond shaped fishnets and a cool old army boomer jacket i found with the tags on and everything! I also added some high knee socks for a splash of color, a canvas scarf to balance the jacket, and I put the cherry on top of the outfit by adding brown buckle heels.

ITEMS IN PHOTO
(Dress-Talula/Tights-American Apparel/Socks-American Apparel/Scarf-Wilfred/Jacket- Armani Exchange/ Heels-Zara)

X.
The Toronto Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment