Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chance Chanel eau tendre

I know the new Chanel Chance scent first came premiered in March 2010 along with the original Chanel Chance and Chanel Chance eau fresh but, I'm still in love with it!
I recently got it out of my shoppers points and I can't help but wear it everyday! Though I usually find other Chanel perfumes to be loud and rather "Grandma-like", this scent was lighter, sweeter, and more floral then the rest while still having that classic musky undertone that Chanel perfumes are recognized for. Pricing 1.7oz for roughly 70 dollars, might wanna mention this to the folks for a nice stocking stuffer;)

xoxo,
The Toronto Doll

Ps. While your at it, why not get all three? All express a different mood for a different feel everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment